Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Noah and Bronwynne's wedding cake




My husband works with Noah, so he had asked my husband if he thought I would be willing to make the cake for his upcoming wedding. Of course I said sure! In no time at all, I was meeting with his fiancee. She wanted something that was simpler in color, so this is what we settled for. Their wedding was at the Queen Ann Victorian Mansion in North Portland. The funny thing is that Noah doesn't like cake, but he loves apple pie. In addition to the cake, I ended up making him an apple pie! They just had their first anniversary, and as a surprise for him, Bronwynne asked me to make him an apple pie.


Their cake was covered in fondant and decorated with fondant drapes and gumpaste roses with fondant silver pearl borders. The baseboard was covered with teal colored fondant since their colors were white, teal and silver.


No comments:

Post a Comment