Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stork cake

I made this cake back in the spring. The client got a super good deal because it was an order I got right spring break. I had been so busy with school before that week that I had not had a chance for months to do anything cake related. So even though she gave me $40.00, I went overboard and make her a $120.00 cake! When I explained this to her so she would know that normally that is not what a $40.00 cake would look like, unfortunately she didn't seem to appreciate it. Oh well... I at least got to make a beautiful cake!


I think my favorite thing on this cake was the stork's hat!

6 comments:

  1. bummer about the lady...but what a fantastic cake..I agree..love the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and protect you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter of fact, triggering this mighty impulse is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him expose his soul and mind for you in such a way he's never experienced before and he'll see you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great blog about third party insurance. Thanks for sharing the blog, seems to be interesting and informative too. Could you help me to find out more details on Online Cake Delivery

    ReplyDelete